Saturday, June 23, 2007

System Failure

In loving memory of my digital camera. After years of faithful service, it finally bit the dust.

The term 'System Failure' blinks at me each time I turn it on. (I keep turning it on, hoping it has fixed itself and all is well.)

These are the kind of things that make me a little batty. If it has the power and resources to flash 'system failure' why the heck can't it just take a picture!?

Perhaps this is payback for all the times it was knocking around inside my purse, unprotected. Maybe that's why it decided to croak now... right when the garden is blooming beautifully and I can't capture any of it on film.

As far as toys go, I loved this one best of all. I used it so often the brand name actually rubbed off the body of the camera.

The first picture I shot:

The last picture I shot:


The very best picture I'll ever shoot:


In loving memory of the best darn camera I've ever owned.

PS: The garden is doing great. But, until I get paid again, I guess you'll just have to take my word for that.


No comments: