|Bye Bye Daylight Savings Time :(|
I stop gardening. I stop riding horses. You couldn't pay me enough to go for a hike. And, yes, I do drive to the post office. And, it's only a mile away.
I stop moving. And, begin to blimp.
This recipe evolved out of necessity ~
1) Real beef stroganoff is so high in fat I had to kick it off the menu. Permanently.
2) I'd be lost without an oven. I rarely, if ever, have the time to monitor a stove top recipe.
The Path of Least Resistance ~
'Low Fat' is a very bad word in this household. Therefore, I never utter it out loud. No Yolk noodles are lower in fat, as is the soup. So far, nobody at the dinner table has figured this out.
Low Fat Beef Stroganoff Casserole
|It doesn't look nearly this pretty when I make it.|
- 1 lb. beef chuck roast cut into bite-size pieces.
- 1 bunch, chopped green onions, tops and all.
- 1 container sliced Baby Bella mushrooms.
- 3 cloves chopped garlic. Or, 2 tsp. roasted garlic that comes in the glass jars.
- 1 can fat-free cream of mushroom soup + water.
- 3 tbs. Worcestershire sauce.
- 1/2 package No Yolk pasta noodles.
* If you do this up right, the whole thing should come in at around 7 grams of fat, per serving, which is about 20 grams of fat less than the real deal.