Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Expat Dreams

'Tis Super Tuesday. I know this because my phone has been ringing night and day ~ with staffers hell bent on swingin' the vote. I haven't had this much attention since I forgot to pay my credit card bill.

I don't know who to vote for.
  • Hillary skirts the issue of an environment policy.
  • Obama has an environment policy but his ears are too big.
  • McCain is so old I doubt he'll survive 2 terms in office.
  • Romney is Mormon so he'll reinstate Prohibition.
  • If Huckabee doesn't believe in evolution who in their right mind could believe in him?
On the upside... did you notice all the men with trophy wives have been voted right out of the game?

Power to the people.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Hi Kate,
Cynthia McKinney has no trophy wife; power to the people indeed.