Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A-Okay

I had one of those... comes-around-every-once-in-awhile and worth taking note of... magnificent days.
Fence Roses

The weather cooperated ~ it was gorgeous and then it rained ~ so I didn't have to paint! It doesn't get much better than that.

Front Yard

Life wasn't always this good. So, I'm very aware when things are. I hired a new contractor, today, who will hopefully fix all the problems the last contractor created.

Coneflowers (a favorite) are starting to bloom.
The new one said: Looks like you could live in a tent and spend your days gardening and life would be a-okay. (I love it when someone understands me.)

I rescued Mom's Peonies. One bloom. It's a start.

The fact that a constuction guy, with the noisest diesel truck I've ever encountered, noticed my garden makes me realize I must be doing something right.

In a fit of desperation, I planted these climbers to hide the fact that I need a new deck. Now they are so big, I couldn't possibly take them down and build a new deck. (And, that was my grand plan all along...) Caliope Hummingbirds think they've died and gone to heaven.

And, so do those lame-ass tourists. :) Just kidding. Some aren't so lame. This group landed in the yard on my magnificent day.

No comments: