Friday, May 16, 2008

Our Secrets

In another month, this Cottage Garden becomes a special place where people trespass because they can't help themselves.

The Witless Wanderer surprised me when she confessed that I was one of a handful of 'real world' people who knew about her secret. Apparently she leads a double life in the blogosphere.

Why didn't I think of that? If only virtual people knew I had a blog I could gripe and moan and bitch and complain... but, you've heard it all before so what's the point?

I was thinking about Witless a lot this afternoon while I was gardening like a crazy woman on my own big secret... as in a secret Cottage Garden that I created at a rental property in my little town. A garden no one knows I have...

Cozy perennials, the ones your Grandma used to plant, tons of spring blooming bulbs and not one ounce of the craziness you see at my own house. Blue, pink, yellow and a dash of white here and there. That's it. So, there. I can be disciplined [when I have to be.] And, now you know something that few people in the real world know. I lead a double life, too. As a cottage gardener!

- Kate_007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez....I don't have any secrets. I've got to come up with some. KC
PS Beautiful Garden, it looks much better than when we did a drive by when it was covered in 6 feet of snow.