Sunday, May 18, 2008

Who Planted This?

Hmmm... when did I plant this?
What is it?


I say that a lot this time of year as I wander around the garden noticing mystery flowers and promising very soon to pull some weeds.

Not to be out done by pretty much every gardener in the universe, I did battle with a do-it-yourself drip irrigation kit and it's working pretty well.

If you open the valves all the way you can send streams of water 8 feet into the air! That's probably defeating the whole waterwise purpose but it's kind of cool having a Bellagio fountain in my own backyard.

On other matters of national importance, we've got a fox! I can't begin to tell you how many times I have almost seen a fox. In every instance it turned out to be a cat so this was a very big moment for me.

No comments: